List of NSNA Publications
This list of publications contains the most recent revisions of all NSNA publications. Electronic formats are posted here (or linked here to a separate page where download is available). Scroll down or use anchor links below.
Right click the following types of files to save file to your computer. Click directly on all other links.
- .doc – Microsoft Word
- .pdf – Adobe PDF – Download Adobe Reader, or use your PDF reader of choice.
- .epub – generic eBook format compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android, Nook, and many other eBook readers
- .mobi – eBook format compatible with Kindle
Click for help with the EPUB and MOBI eBook formats.
Awards & Honors
Provides information on applying for program awards and honors
Delegate information for House of Delegates business meeting during Annual Convention. Includes parliamentary procedures.
- NSNA’s Bylaws (last amended April 2007) – PDF | EPUB | MOBI
Code of Ethics
- Bill of Rights and Responsibilities – HTML
- Code of Academic and Clinical Conduct – HTML | PDF
- Interpretive Statements for Code of Academic and Clinical Conduct – PDF
- Code of Conduct for NSNA Meetings – HTML
- Code of Professional Conduct for NSNA Board of Directors – PDF
- Code of Professional Conduct – HTML | PDF
Official newsletter of the NSNA Annual Convention.
Newsletter service to nursing school deans.
Getting the Pieces to Fit
The handbook for state, school, and national NSNA leaders.
Guidelines for Planning
Booklets for Planning NSNA Activities and Projects. * indicates updated for 2012-2013 year.
- Consultants and Advisors Handbook - PDF
The professional Magazine for student nurses.
- Get published – information, themes and forms to submit an article
- Subscription Card (for non members) - PDF
Organizational news and updates.
- NSNA News – current and past issues
- eNews – archives of past newsletter (no longer published)
Policy, Procedure and Recommendations
Resolutions by Year – resolutions passed by NSNA House of Delegates
Resolutions by Topic – index of individual resolutions by topic
General Information – Resolutions main page with resources
Guidelines for Planning Resolutions – delegate information to plan and submit proposed resolution
The .epub format is a generic eBook format compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android, Nook, and many other eBook readers. The .mobi format is an eBook format compatible with Kindle.
Viewing on your mobile device
- Web download
- View this page on your device’s web browser. Tap the EPUB file you wish to download. When it fully loads it should automatically open (or give you the option to open) in your preferred eBook app. For example, the default app for .epub files on an iPhone/iPad is the iBooks app that comes pre-loaded on the phone. Click here to email yourself a link to this page.
- Email yourself with the EPUB version of the publication you want. Open your mail app on your phone. When you download the attachment it should open in your preferred eBook app.
- USB transfer
- Download the EPUB file you want to your computer. Connect your device to your computer using your USB transfer cable. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for manually transferring files.
- USB transfer
- Download the WORD, PDF, or EPUB file you want. Connect your Nook to your computer using your USB transfer cable. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for manually transferring files. For additional support, visit www.bn.com.
Kindle (mobi files)
- USB transfer
- Download the MOBI file you want to your computer. Connect your Kindle to your computer using your USB transfer cable. Locate your kindle on your computer and manually transfer the file to the correct folder.
- If your Kindle is enabled with Wi-Fi you can email the MOBI file you want directly to your Kindle using the unique email address assigned when you registered. The next time you wirelessly sync your Kindle, your new file will download. If you do not know the unique email address associated with your Kindle, visit www.amazon.com/myk, where you can also change the address to something of your preference. For additional support, please visit the Amazon Kindle Support page.