ANA & NLN Consultants to the NSNA Board of Directors
Click to view interviews with current and past consultants speaking on the consultant role, shared governance, and Leadership U.
Resources for State & School Consultants/Advisors
Consultants and Advisors Handbook
2012-2013 NSNA Stellar School Chapter Recognition Program Information
2012-2013 NSNA Stellar School Chapter Recognition Program Application
NSNA Stellar School Chapter Recognition Program Award Recipients
NSNA is thrilled to have such supportive faculty and advisors involved in its program. They encourage student participation in NSNA; send students to Convention and MidYear, and support the NSNA Leadership U program.
Specific publications for faculty include Deans Notes and Guidelines for Consultants and Advisors. There are also many educational programs for faculty, consultants, and advisors at the MidYear Conference and Annual Convention.
• Use the Faculty Advisor Update/Request for Information Form to let us know if you are a newly appointed Faculty Advisor or State Consultant:
- Open the Word document form.
- To fill out the form use the tab key to move to the next field.
- Once you have filled out the form, please save the document.
- The saved document can be sent to email@example.com, fax or mail to the address on the form.