Back-to-School is a great time of year to make plans to strengthen your chapter. Collaborate with the dean/director of your nursing program as well as the faculty advisor to develop your school chapter.
Become familiar with these updated NSNA publications and activities on this Back-to-School web page:
- Getting the Pieces to Fit: A Handbook for State Associations and School Chapters.
- Constituency Application – required annually
- NSNA Bylaws and Code of Ethics
- Information on running a school chapter and state association
- Tips on governance, membership recruitment, communications, and more!
- NSNA Program Activities: Projects are the best way to involve members and give your chapter a purpose.
- NSNA Leadership U: Earn credit for NSNA activities
- Awards & Honors Booklet: Be recognized for NSNA activities and win cash prizes.
- Membership Web Page: includes description of the members benefit program, membership application and the Guidelines for Membership Recruitment - (Word | PDF)
- Project InTouch Registration Form: This exciting membership incentive plan enables you to win valuable prize while recruiting new members.
- Imprint Editorial Calendar and Focuses: Learn how to get published in Imprint!
- NEC Candidates Wanted: Do you know a student who is interested in running for national office?
- Foundation of NSNA Scholarship Program and Fundraising Activities
- Contact Information Update & Request for Materials: Use this form to let us know who are the student leaders and faculty advisors. Also use this form to request NSNA materials.
- Open the Word document form. To fill out the form use the tab key to move to the next field. Once you have filled out the form, please save the document.
- The saved document can be sent to NSNA using the NSNA contact form.
If you do not have an NSNA chapter at your school contact email@example.com and request an NSNA Start-a-Chapter Kit.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.